Directions - How to reach
DIRECTIONS VIA ROAD
If you are coming via Link Road, come to Vasant Complex junction (Mahavir Nagar), Kandivili (W) Take the turn towards Charkop Market. On reaching Charkop Market signal, go straight till you reach the MTNL office. Take right turn after MTNL. Take second left turn and reach Akshara High School.
Nearest railway station – Kandivili (Western Railway)
- Nearest bus stop – Ganesh Mandir, Charkop
- Buses from Kandivili Railway Station- Bus no. 276, 244
- Buses from Borivili Railway Station – Bus no. 244
- Bus from Kandivili Railway station – Bus no.239 – Akshara Vidyalaya
By auto-rickshaw / car from Kandivili Railway Station to Akshara High School -approx. 15 min
PARENT’S TEACHER ASSOCIATION
The PTA members shall include one parent representative from each class and the respective class teachers. The members shall be elected for a period of one academic year.
The PTA shall be the vital link between the school management and the parents of Akshara’s students. The PTA shall encourage active involvement of parents in various school activities. The PTA members shall assist the school to ensure smooth functioning through the year, as well as help in organizing special events like the Founder’s Day, Independence Day, Republic Day, Diwali celebrations, Navratri, Christmas, etc.
PTA representatives list -2023-24
|I||Ms.Shraddha Choudhari||Aarush Choudhari|
|II||Ms. Prajakta Lad||Manveer Lad|
|III||Ms. Pradnya Maurya||Alankruta Maurya|
|IV||Ms. Suhasini Basa||Saisha Mydam|
|IX||Ms. Mrunal Teli||Adved Teli|
|V||Ms. Ranjana Gupta||Srijani Gupta / Kritika Gupta|
|VI||Ms. Shweta Rao||Ruhaan Rao|
|VII||Ms. Madhu Kumari||Anubhav Varn|
|VIII||Ms. Rashmi Gohil||Yashvi Gohil|
|X||Ms. Deepali Mane||Priya Mane|
Parent Orientation Programme
Orientation Meetings are held at the beginning of each academic year for parents to understand the methodology of our teaching. We encourage our teachers to facilitate the parents in learning what to expect from their children, to understand the processes of learning as well as support the efforts made by the school.
How can parents give voluntary help to Akshara?
- Help in spreading the word about our school so that we can get more admissions as we grow each year.
- Provide expertise or material support in their respective field.
- Conduct lectures or demonstrations or workshops for students, parents, teachers in an area of their interest or speciality.
- Help teachers in supervising practice sessions for sports activities and cultural activities.