Admissions open from Nursery onward.
|Junior KG||4 years|
|Senior KG||5 years|
|Std. I||6 years|
|Std. II to X||And So On….|
1) Registration forms for admission will be issued from 1st November.
2) Forms should be duly completed and submitted at the school office along with the required documents.
3) Submission of the registration form does not guarantee admission.
4) Admission shall be granted on first-come-first-served basis as per availability of seats.
5) Once admission is granted, the same shall be confirmed only after payment of admission fees and fees for the first half of the academic year. No claim for a refund will be entertained once a child has taken admission in the school.
6) Preference shall be given to siblings of existing students enrolled at Akshara High School.
7) Preference shall also be given to students residing in the immediate neighborhood
8) No admission tests shall be conducted, either for children or for parents from Nursery to Std IV.
9) For higher standard proficiency in English, Maths and Science will be assessed.
10) Fee sponsorship is available as per RTE Act.
1) For Junior Kg to Std. 1, Original Birth certificate plus one attested Photocopy.
2) From Std. II onwards Original School Leaving Certificate of previous school attended.
3) One Passport size Photograph (Latest) to be pasted on the form.
4) Proof of Residence (Attested Photocopy – Latest Electricity Bill OR Passport of child / parent) OR Attested copy of lease agreement /Flat agreement).
5) Blood Group of the child (On Doctor’s Letterhead with signature and stamp).
Submission of the above documents along with the Registration form is COMPULSORY